Waters of the Misty Mountains, listen to the great word: Flow, waters of Loudwater, against the Ringwraiths!
Pan’s Labyrinth - Pan’s Labyrinth Lullaby
"WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB AND WE’RE HERE TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT DEATH AND GET SAD AND STUFF"
theatres with chandeliers confuse me like
have you not learned
Its so nice out I want to do something but the boy is working and I hate going out by myself. The struggle.
“All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I’ve been knocking men like you into the dust.” - Brienne of Tarth
hey, guys! i’ve kinda wanted to do a giveaway for my followers for a while but i’ve never really had the funds. i have a job now, and although it’s minimum wage so i can’t afford much, i still wanted to finally host a giveaway.
rules (please read before entering):
- you must be following me (i WILL check! don’t bother entering if you’ll just unfollow me right after it ends, since this is for my followers)
- no giveaway blogs (i’ll also check that)
- likes do not count, but you may like for reference
- 1 entry per reblog (you may reblog as many times as you’d like, but please don’t spam your followers)
- worldwide; if a seller does not ship to your location, i will contact you and ask that you pick a different item.
- if any additional shipping/import charges apply, YOU must be responsible for them.
- must be willing to give me your name and address (please have the consent of a parent before doing so if you are under 18)
- giveaway ends november 1st
if you’re the winner (selected via random.org), i will send you an ask, and you will have 48 hours to respond before i select another winner. please be aware of this as you WILL miss your chance.
what do you win?
- any one (1) or two (2) wigs from ebay (please use the canadian site) totaling at or under $30 USD (this includes shipping).
i know it’s not much, but i hope it can help anyone who can’t afford cosplay items or can’t shop online.
thanks for reading!
u know someone is having a rough day when their favorite song plays and they don’t sing along
No one will understand how much this just broke my heart.